Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Attention Gen Con Attendees!

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the both sessions of A Fine Adventure sold out quickly!  Since this is the first event I've run at Gen Con, it's a treat to see that this idea is a popular one.

I'm not sure how many of the registrants have looked at this blog or are currently watching it, but I'd love to get a little information before the Con about you so that I can be properly prepared.  So, if you are checking this and read this post, please send me an email at wgodfrey73@gmail.com if you don't mind.

I'd like to know:

1.  Your experience level with the game.  As stated in the event description, the rules will be taught, but it would be nice to know how much of that will be necessary.

2.  What you're looking for in your ideal gaming experience.  I've set this one up, I think, to showcase a good blend of combat, roleplaying, puzzle solving, and everything else that makes tabletop RPG so great, but it would be good to know if there are particular experiences that you're looking for.

3.  What was it about this particular event that caught your attention and led to the quick sell-outs?  This one is more for planning sessions for future conventions.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Sincerely,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment